Six Sigma Green Belt course focuses on providing students with an understanding of the various Six Sigma tools and techniques useful to improve the production process and minimize defects in the end product with a greater focus on the practical implementation of these tool and techniques in the organization.
Students can benefit from this course by enabling themselves, With the knowledge needed for production process improvement in their organizations and to help their organizations adopt the Six Sigma methodology.
To identify, anticipate and work to resolve issues related to the practical implementation of Six Sigma.
With superior problem solving skills that can be immediately applied in real world projects.
Applicants will be awarded the Six Sigma Green Belt (SSGB) certificate by 6Sigmastudy upon successfully passing the certification exam, which is a 2 hour online multiple choice exam. Exams are administered by 6Sigmastudy and Need to schedule the exam in advance using the membership account or taken at a time convenient to you. The cost of exam is included in the course fee (2 free re-takes included)
This course is highly recommended for employees and organizations requiring a standardized approach to problem solving for the purpose of continuous improvement in Quality Management.
There is no formal prerequisite for this certification. However, it is recommended that the students undertake the FREE Six Sigma Yellow Belt (SSYB) Course to better understand the concepts required to be certified in Six Sigma Green Belt (SSGB) certification exam.
- Identify project selection and evaluation criteria
- Plan and execute Six Sigma projects
- Form and effectively lead a Six Sigma project team
- Apply DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) and various Six Sigma tools in process and quality improvement
- Assess and manage project risk
- Significantly increase profitability through Six Sigma projects
- Avoid pitfalls in implementing Six Sigma
- Integrate and enhance innovation and problem solving skills