ITIL® certiﬁcations are recognized internationally across industries and companies, regardless of the size of the organization. This course provides delegates with comprehensive training to prepare them for the ITIL® Foundation examination (based on “The ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management Syllabus,” latest edition).
ITIL® kind of becoming the norm in IT services organizations, with ITIL® Foundation certification individuals will;
- Have the ability to be part of delivering or managing IT Services.
- Preferred by IT Service provider organizations for being able to contribute to organization.
- Be able to add value to the organization because of the understanding of specific processes.
- Enhance the competitive edge providing opportunity to stay ahead.
Applicants will be awarded the ITIL® Foundation credential upon passing the ITIL® Foundation examination, which is a 1 hour exam with multiple-choice questions governed by APMG, AXELOS and PEOPLECERT etc. The certification exam fee is not included in the course fee and the students need to schedule their exam with any of the governing bodies.
Who should attend?
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the refreshed ITIL® framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organisation.
- IT professionals that are working within an organisation that has adopted and adapted ITIL®, who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to, an on going service improvement program.
Although no prior IT experience is required to apply for the certification exam, it is recommended that delegates have some experience working in an ITSM environment or service desk and have a basic understanding of ITSM issues. Even an aspirant ITSM professional can take this course.
Expected learning outcome
- Explain the context of IT Service Management
- Plan improvements
- Execute improvement plans and strategy
- Demonstrate the use of various ITIL techniques and processes
- Deﬁne a new service and its use throughout the Service Lifecycle
- Design services management processes, matrices and organizational governance
- Understand the value of communication, documentation and automation
- Understand the examination guidelines